From: scirocco-l-bounces+patrick.bureau=gmail.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+patrick.bureau=gmail.com@scirocco.org] On
Behalf Of Phil Boeye
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 9:42 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Misc 2L questions

So this new rocco I picked up has a 2L bubble block
(3A) w/ Eurospec solid lifter head (272 cam).  Nice power.

I have a few questions, though.

1) Would an Autotech power module be of any benefit or would it be
overkill?  Somehow I think overkill, but just asking.

2) This block has the OEM BIG oil pump in it and is driving the oil
pressure waaaay high.  I was told it might be best to back off and get
a regular 1.8L oil pump since it is a solid lifter head.  Can I get
comments on that?  I am concerned about the head seals and so forth at
this point.  It maxes out the oil pressure gauge at 5bar at about 4K
rpm.

-RP
'87 stock 8v beater
'84.5 2L 8v + 2H