employment is good

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Bennett" <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 9:32 PM
Subject: employment is good

Job interview today in coopersburg pa...
Apparently the company likes me, I appear to have fallen in the 15%
hire percentage.  Stayed up last night past midnight studying
transister theory... something very closely associated to a kick in
the crotch.

Interviewed (read that grilled like a cheap steak) from 0800 to 1830.
I had a 6 hour drive but wussed out after 2 in MD.

No official word on the job but I have been told to expect to hear
from them in the next day or two.

OH YEA... totally made it known that I wasn't happy about NYC and they
offered San Fran.

we'll see I am bushed

--
85 Scirocco 16v (conversion) Burgundy
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red

Good luck with it, man.  Job hunting sucks a running bulls' balls...   <---
Copyrighted for when I can actually make money from it...