Re-keying door locks?

Unfortunately, I don't have time to go into the whole procedure
(rambunctious kid running around). The tumblers are all numbered - I
think there are seven different tumblers. There are two key types - AN
and HV. Hopefully, you have one good lockset to start with - trying to
generate a lockset (i.e., one lock w/ tumblers) off just a key is much
more involved (requires a calipers and muc trial and error).

Pull the tumblers out of the lockset in order and lay them on a big flat
piece of cardboard. Now go to the yard and pull _several_ locksets from
other cars to get donor tumblers. Just duplicate the combination and
re-assemble and you're good to go. Remember to keep the key in the
lockset until it's re-installed in the door handle when you've got the
combo you want (keeps the tumbler from flying everywhere!)

If you're isolated from a yard, I can mail you extra locksets; I have a
bucket of 'em.

Hope that helps - JT