Durocco in PVW

So out and about this evening (not in my car; didn't even pop the hood to
start looking for the cause of my lost highbeams) I swung by my local Barnes
& Noble to see if they hadd the new PVW. They did. I was excited to see what
they had to say about Waterfest, last month they said it would be covered in
next months edition. The Durocco made it in their show coverage, witha lousy
picture of the rear motor. The text reference goes like this:
"Another band of madmen not too worried about polished panels and shiny rims
were the lads behind he Durocco skyrocket. The car had a bit of a rodent
look about it but packed 216v engines and boasted all wheel drive.
Apparently a paltry 900 qyuid went into the building of the motor, which, by
all accounts was born out of boredom, curiosity, and a few too manu bevies"
 I'll try to scan it in tomorow ;-)
  Congrats...
 GP

--
Aronsons First Law
People who do crazy things are not necessarily crazy