Unlimited Carfax in here!! (Run all your cars NOW!)

It's back. Carfax is back. Tell a friend Carfax is back. [/shady]

Yep - I put my ebay $$ into another month of carfax. I figure you may
need to run some VINs of some new winter beaters or whatever.

As always - it's free to you guys - but if you can spare a buck - that
would be cool if you put in for it.

Put your vin in the form on this page -
http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech/Techtips/Timbotechnotes/carfax/carfaxdonatepage.htm#Submit_your_VIN_Number

Or try this link - it's tiny!!- http://tinyurl.com/cvame

Anyway - I send you the report as a PDF file to your email that you
put into the form. If I recieve your request when I'm actually at my
computer, I can get you report in less than 30 seconds! (I have a
really cool streamlined process now!)

--Timbo!!

--
Early 84 Scirocco 8v Alpine White