ahhh! make it stop

In a message dated 11/16/05 12:59:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
scirocco-l-request@scirocco.org writes:

thanks for the great info jean-claude!  The description of the L shaped board
was just the pointer I was looking for.  I knew something needed to be
soldered again. I'm gonna go over that area and re-heat some questionable areas, and
hopefully it will meld again.  Also, thanks for the offer Don.  But, if it
doesn't work I think I'm just gonna pull the wire to the buzzer... after all
it's just a "sit in with greasy jeans winter beater."