From: "Dan Simons" <danieljsimons@yahoo.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 9:48 AM
Subject: Re: Phaeton about to become a rare commodity state-side....

> I think I should buy one and  put it in an airtight bubble along with
every part I can find, because it looks like the Phaeton will be the rarest
production Vw when I am an old man (maybe rarest ever?). Does anyone know of
a Vw will a shorter production run? I though it was hard getting parts for
my Rocco, I can't imagine what it will be like in 10-20 years for "Vintage
Phaeton" (that already sound weird) owners?