ahhh! make it stop

Simple, pull the buzzer, and put a piece of elctrical tape over the
offending LED!
Seriously, though, sounds to me like it's a broken connection in the
cluster (which I can't help you with), but you can very easily pull the
buzzer off of the relay plate (it's the one with the speaker-looking end).
Nate