Air compressor line question

Copper lines are great for that. The bigger the lines, the better.

I am using 1/2" tubing, but I only ran a 20' line. I did avoid to use 90?
elbows, using instead 2 * 45? angles. The trick is to avoid restrictions for
the airflow.

I also run full pressure into the lines, and use a regulator at both ends to
step down for whatever I need. I have two outlets. I also have a water trap
at one end.

Eventually I will run another line for the garage, and I will install an
extra tank in the garage. Just a tank, no compressor. That will give an
extra reserve of airflow.

Cheers.

Marc