Damn ignition timing (+ ETKA help)

The bolt is a stock 13mm machine thread bolt. 3/4" should do fine.

The timing belt crosses the intermediate cam which drives the dist. Find out
where the rotor is pointing when the fly wheel is set to TDC. This may be
off.

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
DSM4 entry: "Masochism: See Scirocco"