Rear seat lock pin thread size

I know this is going to be a long shot, even for those of you that have
been on the list forever and think they know everything there is to know
about sciroccos.

I need to know the size and thread pitch of the pins that hold the top
of the rear seat to the body.  They are p/n 533 885 197.  Bentley doesnt
give me the size, which I assumed they wouldnt.  It looks to be
measuring out to be 1mm thread pitch, which sounds right since its a
fine thread, but thats measuring with my ghetto amerian ruler.  Its
measuring around 11mm diameter also, but that isnt a very standard size,
so its more likely a 12mm.
Who's the ultimate scirocco nerd on here that can  give me the right
size?  :)

Eric Person
86.5 16v