Air compressor line question

> Do
> you lose pressure, and what sort of line is used?
> (I'd imagine a hard line
> is best, but I'm not sure what you'd need)

Pressure should be constant, but think about it like
any circuit.  If you have a leak here or there, that
is an opp for pressure loss.  The more tiny leaks in
the system, the more often the compressor runs to
maintain system pressure.

If the system is basically airtight, then you could go
1000 ft and not have an issue.  If you do a hard line,
then I guess you just make absolutely sure it is
airtight and make it easily recoverable for any
work/testing.  Then if you feel good about the hard
part of the circuit, then you just are concerned with
maintaining the hose and nozzle portion of the run.

Or that's my theory.

-RP
'87 stock 8v beater = "The Faithful One"
'84.5 2L 8v + 2H = "Baby Fatass"

"..slave to the disease..."