a day of small things

Lets see, in no particular order). raked the front yard. put away the deck
furniture, which means hanging upside down from the garage roof adirondack
chairs. Loaded stuff into the loft above the garage to make it car-ready,
started to leaf-vaccum the front yard (so I could wash my car and not get
spray all over the cars in the driveway) but broke the gas line on the leaf
blower *ggrr* did 3 loads of laundry, cleaned the bathroom (including
getting lime buildup from inside the shower)... Made one trip to the
hardware store for a screwdriver, (the car project is most important, forget
the blower or big paper lawn&leaf bags...)
 Scirocco content: Swapped out amber turn signals for clear, think I like
them. While I was in there replaced 2 adjusters for low beam light, it was
pointing ashamedly toward the ground. Took the drivers seat out and cleaned
years of grime and grease off the seat tracks and adjuster thingie pin in
the center track, installed new bushing for center seat slider, greased it
all up and back in it went. Now I can corner and not have the front of my
seat shift that fraction of an inch. Thought about stepping out and getting
a multi-meter and trying to chase down electrical strangeness (see previous
email: Lets talk about volts), but oh yeah - My brother, his pregnant wife
and the 2.5 yera old neice came over to have lunch and dinner with Grandpa
and Uncle, in town visiting.
 So is that enough for one saturday? At least there's some worthy Scirocco
content in there!
 Greg

--
Aronsons First Law
People who do crazy things are not necessarily crazy