negative battery cable question

--- Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
> It attaches at the top of the motor mount. You know,
> where I forgot to
> attach the cable to after I put the trans axle back
> in?

Jules-babe wins the prize.  Now I remember that when I
yanked the entire puppy out, then reinstalled, I
forgot to reattach it. Probably accounts for one
leftover bolt in my 'oh shit, where did this go'
post-op stash.

Thanx! And like a true roc, she started with just the
frame attachment - didn't need the tranny attachment.
But I'll be interested to see how that helps the
voltage meter.

-RP
'87 stock 8v beater = "The Faithful One"
'84.5 2L 8v + 2H = "Baby Fatass"

"..slave to the disease..."