welders, come here

On 11/11/05, Phil Boeye <rocco_phil@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have no welding experience.  I'd like to take a
> class that would benefit me for autobody work as well
> as parts fabrication.  Could people point out what
> type of welding category I need to get trained in?

I'd suggest taking a beginner MIG welding course.  I took a one day
course at a local trade college, and learned a lot.  The instructor
was a tool, but the practical experience was enough that I was
confident to tackle welding my own projects...  MIG welding is easy to
learn, and you can weld anything from sheet metal to aluminum (with
the right equipment).  Small, household current MIG welders are cheap
to buy as well.

Later,

Mark.
75