starter HelP

12.51 across the poles is low, the battery should show ~13.55 across the
poles...
if you have a battery load tester, I bet (and thi is from personal
experience) that you have a burned cell and the battery dropps below 11v on
starter draw. (battery tester would tell you if the battery would be still
good under load)
 try this, use another and stick booster cables to your battery and try to
start the car if it starts just fine, change the battery!
 Cheers
Patrick