A happy and sad day, I may be at the end of my VW days

--- Edward Effinger <Eeffinger@conestogac.on.ca>
wrote:
> I would suggest that you not make a decision on your
> rocco till next Spring.

Yeah, I would suggest this, too.  I think a part of
why you are posting (I am projecting my own self into
this, though) is that you indeed have loved your
Scirocco.  If it was another car, you'd be done with
it.  Reality is, you're having some busted gut action
over letting go of it.

For this reason I say, 'wait'.  That way you won't be
making a mistake that you will possibly rue, and one
that you certainly won't go back and make good again
since you've elevated your game to this level.  The
paltry amount you'd get for it (whether parted or
whole), IMO, isn't worth the second chance of hanging
on to it and saying, "whew, I am glad I didn't get rid
of it after all!".

http://farechase.yahoo.com