A happy and sad day, I may be at the end of my VW days

Hi Kevin.
Congrats on your new car, they are very nice.
Its not really a fair comparison between the two cars at this point.
The new car novelty, headiness, buzz etc makes it hard to hang on
to the old car.

I would suggest that you not make a decision on your rocco till next Spring.

That will give you time for the dust to settle and you might just find new
excitement in the Rocco again.

Selling now might be a regret.
Ed '81S

>>> Kervin <carsandkites@gmail.com> 2005-11-10 8:41:44 PM >>>

Spewey,
  I didn't mean to turn my nose up at anyone.  If I was better at
finding shorts and power drains, I'd just keep driving my Scirocco.
The really sad part is I don't want to put the time into the car.
This gets a little sappy here - Get my Scirocco and making it better
has helped me rebuild parts of my life too.  We all go thru crappy
times and I got this car when I was near the bottom.  I had a great
time learning about how things work and how to make them work better.
It's been great to be a part of the "list".  I've only met Mark, Marko
and Peter in person cause I spend my life in the world of retail
working every Saturday and Holiday. I work a crazy number of hours and
I just wanted a car I could get in and go anywhere with my wife.

Mark,
  The car is Desert Silver (old people Mercedes color).  I may end up
keeping the car, but it's not very likey at this point.  I think if I
don't have to work on it, it will just sit in one spot and become a
semi-moble mouse home.

Eric,
  I have been on the list for a long time.  I have not had much
Scirocco content  the last two years or so.  It seems like ages ago
that I was asking all the new-guy questions.

List -
  When I decide what I'm going to do, I'll post the parts and/or car
on the list first.