Sage Thoughts...

> I cjhecked the wheels this morning and found
> the DS axle nut ALMOST
> off...

So, are you plugging your spot for working on other
cars at next year's gig or WHAT?  lol

Wow - stories like that, we all have 'em.  Kudos for
being willing to state them, though.  That takes two.

I am still trying to figure out what projects I will
bring with me to the gTg.  Offhand I am thinking I
want to set up the relay circuits and install my
euros.  Anyone really good on bodywork who could give
me some schooling?

-RP

http://mail.yahoo.com