Now OT - was Re: Lets talk about voltage.

I go to a local brew house and make a Chechoslovakian Pilsener that is simply great.
Am making a Koors light (their spelling) currently but always go back to the Pisener.

My brother and a friend of mine make theirs at home using kits.
There is good beer and better beer, no such thing as bad beer!
Ed '81S

>>> Phil Boeye <rocco_phil@yahoo.com> 2005-11-10 8:19 AM >>>

> am a big fan of Keith's India Pale Ale ("the pride
> of Nova Scotia"). It
> tastes good at any temperature, unlike Sleeman's,
> which really needs to be
> cold (and is also delightful)

There you go.  A good beer does not have to be stone
cold to be enjoyable. Stone cold beer isn't really
tasted so much; more like acceptably passes your
tastebuds.  Good beer is actually not cold, but on the
coolish side.

Good to find some beer buds.  Cincy will be much more
enjoyable now.