biofuel questions-non rocco

Do a little research. (seriously, you are touching on a huge subject with
TONS of resources on the web).

www.biodiesel.org

Wouldn't run B100 in that common rail merc...heard of a few problems.

As for making your own, google "girl mark"

You'll find what you are after.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v
1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon (1.6 Heron head project)
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)