Bentley PDF: Missing pages?

As I stated 6 days ago:

" I can tell you that it's 522 PDF pages. It has most of the index, but ends
on the page that starts the Ts. And the CD is titled "Bentley on CD" when I
look at it in my file manager. When looking at the publisher's page, it says
copyright '92 and mentions something about the paper it's printed on. As I
said tho, I really have no clue as to which it is. At this point, it's the
only one I have to offer. :)"

But then again, that might have been one of my posts that got sent back by
the damn daemon.