Shifting questions

Okay, this IS Barbie, my pink coveralls even say my name in case I forget
it. And I already told you the yellow thingie that tells me when to shift
is now a blue thingie. And if I forget to shift then, well, the rev limiter
tells me to. ;)
And yes, there IS a New Beetle in my garage next to my Rocc. I'm waiting
for Ken to buy me the pink Ferrari. Or the pink Jeep.

Cathy, woulda been Barbie but my cousin got the name first <pout>