From: Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@gmail.com>
Date: Nov 7, 2005 7:54 PM
Subject: Dumb wheel measureing question
To: Scirocco list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>

 I've got a set of 14" wheels I'm looking to get rid of. I'm not sure how to
measure how wide they are. If I measure outside edge to outside edge,
they're 7" wide. Inside edge, then they're 6" wide.
Or should I split the difference and call them 6.5? ;-)
 Thanks.
 Greg

--
Aronsons First Law
People who do crazy things are not necessarily crazy