Lets talk about voltage.

So after asking about 90a alternators, and not having come to any decision
about that, I've been watching my volts gauge closely. I don't think I like
what I see. In normal traffic I'm showing 12 volts. Last winter, after Roger
relayed my headlights, it was more like 12+, but I don't remember how much
over. Last night, running just headlights (no fogs) and radiator fan, I was
showing 11. THis morning on the drive to work, I was showing 12 and was
comfortable with that. This afternoon, stuck in early rush hour traffic,
with the radio OFF and the only load being the radiator fan I was showing
11.5 or slightly less. I fear that in the dark of winter with highbeams and
a heater fan on it may be too much draw. As I mentioned, I think last winter
I had more volts to play with, but I don't remember any numbers.
Could this be a sign of an alternator starting to get old?
>Yes, I know I sholuld/need to check all my grounds, perhaps even add a
fancy grounding kit?
 Again, educate this fool.
 TIA
 Greg

--
Aronsons First Law
People who do crazy things are not necessarily crazy