How did you get your first....

lol - I was thinking about 'Slave to the Disease' as
my  own sig, too.  But maybe even something on the
rear window, below the spoiler.  Something more
'official'.   Because, hey - that's the deal.  We all
know it.

Cathy, thanks for the thread starter.  It has been a
*very* interesting read, that is for sure.  Would be
cool to kind of compile them into a document.  That
would make for good reading, because quite a number of
listers have good writing skeeells.

-RP, a fellow Slave

http://farechase.yahoo.com