I f'n hate Bit Torrent... >:(

*sigh* well, I got it via the direct link the Calimus'
server.  Got it right quick this AM.  At the same time
I had BT opened and running to help seed as well as
possibly finish the d/l.  Well, the direct link to the
server was finished d/l and I checked the BT file and
it had *still* not started d/l again. And that's just
pathetic.

Hooray for Calimus (William)!