88 scirocco: power window wont roll up

   If there is no noise at all when you try to roll them up, it is most
likely the *switches*. Also, the switches are connected inside the doors
with about 6 inches of wire, maybe the connectors are loose/corroded.
   If there is a clicking/grinding noise when you try to roll the window
up, the winder mechanism is shot.

	Jean-Claude

Allyn a ?crit :