How did you get your first.... (Behrle Hubbuch)

My first Scirocco was a black '80 S.  It was 1988, my '73 Nova was on it's last legs and I wanted something more sporty that was easier on gas.  I found a beautiful shiny black Scirocco in the local paper and it was love at first sight.  Unfortunately our love affair only lasted a couple of years until we got squashed between a guard rail and a van somewhere between Louisville, KY and Rt 75 on Rt 71.  I still remember the spot and cast a mournfull glance at the guard rail whenever I'm going that way.

Behrle

Cosmossilver '81 S "Dieter"