ot:gametap

On 11/2/05, Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone tried gametap.com?
>
> Just wondering...
> Not sure it's worth 14.95 a month, but I am willing to take advantage
> of the 15 day trial.

Looks like a bunch of old games.  Years ago I used to have thousands
of old arcade games (roms) on my computer and ran them with emulator
software.  I'm sure the info I have is old by now.  Anyone keeping up
with the current best ap for emulating old roms?   Anyone care to
share their rom library?  I wouldn't mind reloading all those classics
on my system again...

Later,

Mark.
75
86
90 Audi Coupe Quattro - 10vt ** For Sale **