I f'n hate Bit Torrent... >:(

Its your firewall...

please, people, go here, and learn

www.portforward.com

Click on forwarding, find your router, choose it, choose bit torrent as
the program and follow the damn instructions.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v
1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon (1.6 Heron head project)
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)