Re Cold Start question - resolved

Thanks to Phil who replied to my question yesterday.

Last night I discovered my hard cold starting was due to an intermittent
connection in the connector at the cold start valve.

I spliced a feed from the battery to just before the connector and observed the
cold start injector as it sprayed into a jar. It stopped suddenly and then restarted
as I held the connection.
Fortunately I had another connector from a junked car that did the trick.

Just thought I would share my experience as the cold weather approaches us.

Ed
'81S