90a alternator?

I get 90A alternators in the Junkyard for $12 + core.

I get them because they have a really nifty connector that you can
custom wire to your battery - and get rid of that scary weak stock
alternator harness. I have a huge 4 gauge wire going directly from the
alternator to the battery, and that little exciter blue wire is
ziptied to it to attach to the harness also near the battery.

Aside from that - the nice thing is that alternator can handle my evil
headlights with ease. I have 100W H4s and 110W H1s for highbeams.
(relayed to the battery of course!)

--TImbo