cincy dates

--- "David L. Winchell, II" <davidwinchell2@sprynet.com>
wrote:

> It is usually the first weekend in June.  I believe that
> Daun has already
> posted the dates for Cincy 2006,

I don't know if I did or not, but since the first weekend
of June seems to work well for most people, why break
tradition?

First weekend of June it is.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs