stay at Daun's

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

 Cosmos Silver
> > (sometimes called Cosmos Blue) is by far my favorite Mk
> 1
> > color - not quite silver, not quite blue....
>
> K-car light blue.

The colour you got up north was NOT the same as what we got
down in the 'States.

> Anyway, what colour is that poor 77?

According to the brochure, Cobalt Metallic.

Guess what the Cabby is doing? Dropping tach ring
> any bells?

Oh good grief, that one TOO?

> <whispers> fallcincy????????

Sure, c'mon down!

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

http://farechase.yahoo.com