OT:Re: Cincy tech sessions

>  Oh, I speak Geek all right.
>
>  If there was any doubt we could always reference the crap hanging from
> your windows.
>  My god man... don't have a head-on collision. Batman or Crusty would take
> you out... Cause of Death: blunt force trauma via toy to back of mellon.

  ROFLMAO C'mon Mike you know I couldn't keep my mouth shut on that one.
 Chris

--
Build a man a fire and keep him warm for an evening...
Set him on fire, and keep him warm for the rest of his life.

A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in
love.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Wherever they burn books they will also, in the end, burn human beings.
Heinrich Heine