From: scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org] On
Behalf Of Neptuno
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 8:12 AM
To: Julie Macfarlane; smithma7@gmail.com; sciroccos@earthlink.net
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: OT:Re: Cincy tech sessions

Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
Mike wrote:
>I'm down for a lesson in reading these as they all look like greek to
>me.

Thats GEEK. Time to correct that :)

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY

I hate to say this but I really think that he meant GREEK because Mike
surely knows GEEK already!!!!!!!   (mike what are friends for)

I bet I know how he'll come back on this

BACK to subject I maybe able to sit on this to learn a bit, but the damn
things are so frustrating!

El Tony