From: scirocco-l-bounces+marc=getty.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+marc=getty.net@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Mike
Smith
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 2:18 AM
To: car
Subject: Cincy: My route and ETD / ATTN: MD/DC/NoVA people

I think I've mentioned it enough times that everyone probably knows when I'm
leaving for Cincy, but here it is again anyway as a reminder for those who
might want to caravan.

I plan to leave between 3 and 4 am Thursday night / Friday morning
(depending on if you're a night person or day person:).

My route will be as follows:
I-70 to I-68 (where 70 cuts north in PA)
I-68 to I-79 (switch made in Morgantown, WV)
I-79 to I-70 (south of Pitt, PA)
I-70 to I-71 (via I-270 in Columbus, OH) you know the rest...

If you're wondering why I'm jumping off I-70 and then back on, well, I hate
the PA turnpike (shitty roads and tolls) and am looking forward to a little
twisty action in WV.

If you are in my area (Dan, you still thinking of traveling with me?), near
my area, or on my route and want to arrive at Cincy ~noonish, then let me
know and we can arrange things.

My cell: 443-340-7497.

T-Minus: 5 days, 1 hour till lift-off

OT: Episode 3 rocked!

SC: I'm planning on changing the oil (!) and douching (sorry ladies) the car
inside and out tomorrow and Monday.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)