Cincy: My route and ETD / ATTN: MD/DC/NoVA people

Can you ever have too many sciroccos following you on a caravan to Cincy?

I've got 5 sciroccos so far, my GTI VR6 is the pace car, and my puppy Flaps is the team mascott. The corrado VR6 is staying home this year.

Sorry, certain people from last year, but you'll only be able to talk crap about my GTI this year! Boo-hoo!

Anyway,Dee, Want me to bring my Weber with me? You know I'll grill like last week!

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
I think I've mentioned it enough times that everyone probably knows
when I'm leaving for Cincy, but here it is again anyway as a reminder
for those who might want to caravan.

I plan to leave between 3 and 4 am Thursday night / Friday morning
(depending on if you're a night person or day person:).

My route will be as follows:
I-70 to I-68 (where 70 cuts north in PA)
I-68 to I-79 (switch made in Morgantown, WV)
I-79 to I-70 (south of Pitt, PA)
I-70 to I-71 (via I-270 in Columbus, OH)
you know the rest...

If you're wondering why I'm jumping off I-70 and then back on, well, I
hate the PA turnpike (shitty roads and tolls) and am looking forward
to a little twisty action in WV.

If you are in my area (Dan, you still thinking of traveling with me?),
near my area, or on my route and want to arrive at Cincy ~noonish,
then let me know and we can arrange things.

My cell: 443-340-7497.

T-Minus: 5 days, 1 hour till lift-off

OT: Episode 3 rocked!

SC: I'm planning on changing the oil (!) and douching (sorry ladies)
the car inside and out tomorrow and Monday.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)