Idle speed raises when I turn on blower fan

I have had this problem for quite some time now, but didnt think too
much of it.  My idle when the blower fan is off is just right now that I
have it tuned up, but when I turn the blower fan on, anywhere from level
1 to 4, the idle will raise up to around 2k.  Does this seem to
implicate the coolant temp. sensor for cis-e?  Or is it something else
like the radiator fan switch or idle switch?
TIA

Eric Person
86.5 16v