Headliner!!

> From: "Scourge" <scourge@cogeco.ca>
> Date: 2005/05/27 Fri AM 12:06:47 EDT
> To: "Sciroccolist" <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: Headliner!!
>
> So, Looks like I'll be dropping the headliner to do the drain tube for the sunroof. Mine's kinda bitched at the back from PO's. So anybody got a good condition one they're willing to part with cheap? Grime doesn't really matter as I'll be dying it black(I LOVE my black headliner) I'm only concerned with tears.
>
> Anybody interested in a headliner swap/drain tube replacement at cincy??
> Mr. Utley, you said a while back that the drain tubes where $14 and change a piece, can you check availability for me?
>
> -George

Pftt...  Unfort., none are available at the warehouses.  It shows to be a good number, which can mean one of two things; either they will get more stock in, or they won't and they have just not yet switched this to an obsolete part number...

You could order one, but you would have to pre-pay for it.  And there is no way to tell how long it might take to come in...

Sorry dude...

David

'83 GTI, Daily Driver...
'87 16V, parts car