Headliner!!

--- Scourge <scourge@cogeco.ca> wrote:

> Anybody interested in a headliner swap/drain tube
> replacement at cincy??
> Mr. Utley, you said a while back that the drain tubes
> where $14 and change a piece, can you check availability
> for me?

One of the guys from the stealership here should be coming
up for Cincy - want me to see if he can source one?  Or
what about having Potter hand deliver one?

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *coming soon*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html