From: scirocco-l-bounces+patrick.bureau=gmail.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+patrick.bureau=gmail.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf
Of daniel savatteri
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 8:05 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Rear CalipersWAS:Rear Brakes locking up

So my 87 16v does not have a load sensing valve on the rear axle.  The
result of the rears locking up is the rear calipers. I thought they were
fine but opinions from friends of mine and the list has mad me come to this
conclusion. They need replacing, so is anyone going to be selling a decent
set at Cincy? If so come talk to me.