Got Job?

Congrats!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim McConnell" <timjmcconnell@gmail.com>
To: "Scirocco list" <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 6:38 PM
Subject: Got Job?

As you may or may not know - I just got married!!

Now I live here in aurora (CO) - and both of us are having a tough
time finding jobs.

So - if you know anyone who could use a good couple of hard workers -
That's us. We at a time of our lives where we don't need to be tied
down anywhere. Heck - If I find a job around cincy - I'll stay there!
It would be real nifty to go and get a fresh start. Anyone hiring or
need help?

I posted our resumes here -
http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech/Link/Resume/

--Timbo!

PS - In any case - wherever we go we are keeping broadband - we'd die
without it. And I'll keep  makin technotes until I die!!
--
www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech