Cincy and alignments

--- Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com> wrote:
> We have a number of people who need an alignment and DIY
> training and a bunch of people who seem to be extremely
> good at it. I know the idea was already tossed out due to
> Daun having a gravel driveway but it just occured to me
> he lives right next door to the flattest, smoothest place
> you can possibly find.... the airport! Granted, I'm sure
> pulling up a rocc onto the runway probably isn't kosher,
> but maybe in the hanger area? That's all paved and smooth
> I would assume. Of course, it is away from the action,
> limited in size and would require Daun's approval but
> it's an idea.

'Tis an idea, perhaps it is possible.  The hangar floor is
smooth and level.  I'd prefer not to have half the party
move over there for a bit but if we absolutely must, we
must.

Would the garage work, if I were to be able to clean it out
well enough?  We could move the tables etc out for a couple
hours and back the car in.  Yea or nay?

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *coming soon*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172