Cincy and alignments

We have a number of people who need an alignment and DIY training and a bunch of people who seem to be extremely good at it. I know the idea was already tossed out due to Daun having a gravel driveway but it just occured to me he lives right next door to the flattest, smoothest place you can possibly find.... the airport! Granted, I'm sure pulling up a rocc onto the runway probably isn't kosher, but maybe in the hanger area? That's all paved and smooth I would assume. Of course, it is away from the action, limited in size and would require Daun's approval but it's an idea.

Dan