DIY alignments?

>and dont forget, you really dont need that crazy gear to get the
alignment
>at least close to where it needs to be. the more you do it, the better
you
>get. the last one i did was on one of dave winchells roccos (after the
2.0
>swap, where we also re-did all suspension bushings). afterward, he took
it
>To an alignment shop, the guy threw it on the rack and promptly gave
dave
>his money back. i was tickled.
>Al

This a true story.  I was actually amazed when they called me.  They
wanted to make sure that I had brought it in for an alignment as they
measured it to be "spot on."  I had just put a new set of Khumo 712's
on.  That was more than a year (and a half?) ago and just had it
recently checked again and all is still straight.

Dave

David L. Winchell, II
DavidWinchell2@sprynet.com
87 2.0L 16V Scirocco