DIY alignments?

--- Spewey <spewey@comcast.net> wrote:
> I didn't tweak my airbags to go off in 8 nanoseconds with 3.4 degrees of
> negative camber and enough toe-out to accomodate kicking a lit
> [hand-rolled cigarette] out of my face without harm for nothing then.

Hey, whatever makes you happy...

Scirocco content:  about to drive one hour with a buddy, then both of us will autocross Victor Jr,
all with the new homebrew alignment.  I'll post the link to pics of the corded tires.

And, the airdam is finally on.  The one I got from Cathy last year Cincy that was essentially
broken in half.  A lot of grinding out a previous repair attempt (bondo backed by aluminum foil),
and re-glassing, sanding, and spray-canning; and it's a passable (if not show quality) job...satin
black...looks good on faded Mars Red, methinks...

Cheapass Ron

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail