From: scirocco-l-bounces+peter=thescirocco.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+peter=thescirocco.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
David Utley
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2005 9:17 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: OT: Shipping overseas...

Anyone have any experience?

An Englishman has approached me to get all the American trim he possibly can
sent over, he is in Lincolnshire.  The largest items on his list are bumper
reinforcements and covers for an A2.  Are there any companies that mix
freight in containers going overseas?  Should I even consider USPS, or would
they even do it?

Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

David