From: "John S. Lagnese" <jlagnese@massed.net>
To: "'Scirocco email List'" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>;
<a2-16v-list@mail.a2-16v.com>
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 9:07 PM
Subject: Running hot

HI,
My water pump was just changed in my 87 16V Scirocco. It is running very hot
and the oil temp is 135'. There is no pressure even when hot! There is no
water coming through the return line to the resevoir. I tried putting water
into the top hose until water was running out of the radiator. The pump is
running, as I have heat.
Any ideas?
John